We at Ragnarok Raven believe in keeping rules relatively light and simple. We hope that the following is common sense, but understand that some parts of the internet can give people a different definition of what "common sense" is, and a different sense of what is and is not acceptable in public online spaces. Please familiarize yourself with these rules before participating in our community.
- Remember that there is a living, breathing person on the other side of that screen. Please don't attack each other for any reason.
- Don't cause trouble for the sake of causing trouble, and listen to the staff when they tell you to stop doing something.
- We have different forums here for a reason. If you're not sure where something would go, put it in General.
- Don't derail threads, especially those not your own. A few posts of a tangent is fine, but try to pair it with on-topic chatter, and don't go too long with it.
Keep It SFW
- This site as a whole is considered PG-16. We do not allow explicit images of gore or porn.
- Simply talking about this stuff is fine as long as it doesn't go into graphic detail.
- Innuendo and discussing fetishes, sex scenes in media, etc is fine.
Don't Help Others Cheat
- Cheating in Pokémon Sardonyx: Raised to Win has always been considered "tolerated but discouraged".
- Do not distribute leaked files, debugged builds, decryption software, or CheatEngine trainers for any Pokémon Essentials game, including but not limited to our own.
- Do not give instructions on how to debug, decrypt, or cheat in any Pokémon Essentials game, including but not limited to our own.
- If something goes wrong because you cheated, we will not assist you.
- Real Talk has its own rules which can be found at the top of that forum.
- Topics that belong in Real Talk and will be moved there include:
- Politics and debating
- Heavy real-life talk
- Anything (more than a passing mention) having to do with social issues such as sexuality, race, gender identity, etc.