Unrelated but... [Master Duel]

Welcome to the Ragnarok Raven forums! We're glad you joined and look forward to your posts, but we recommend you take a few moments to read the rules (as well as those for Real Talk in particular should you choose to post there--can be found linked in another one of these handy boxes in that forum) before you get down to business.
  • Where my Master Duel players at? I've been having, uh, not the best luck with it myself but damn is it fun to build decks in that game XD My mains ATM are Fish Linchro (currently nerfed due to ongoing bot shenanigans), Scrap Synchro and Adamancipators :o (I'd show off one of my builds but it's kinda hard to post screenshots on mobile lol)

unknown.png

(Edit: got onto desktop real quick to put this list here :P)

When all else fails, just go fishing :jblep:

Edited once, last by TonyBA: Moved to desktop in order to add image ().

• Keileon

Changed the title of the thread from “Unrelated but...” to “Unrelated but... [Master Duel]”.
  • Edited thread name so people know what it's about~

I don't play MD much because the meta has evolved past what I'm familiar with and what I like, but I main Yang Zings. I've also used Cyberdark and an FGD-focused dragon beatdown.

Keileon

803-650-282

In the crimson, bright, phantom vibrance of swaying fox-fire
    He9DZIO.png
    These distorted, twisted bonds shall devour all love

• So I just had the most insanely boring game against a literal bot. It was programmed to FTK with D.D. Dynamite and every banish card available to it, on top of Soul Absorption the gain an asinine amount of LP to essentially force a surrender. Fortunately for me, it ended up Pot of Desires/Necroface banishing away the third copy of Dynamite, and with no other way to burn me out (Thanks to my established board of Gungnir, Savage Dragon and Shooting Riser Dragon) I chipped away at its 25,000 points to win.

Moral of the story? Play your own damn game, this sweaty bot shit is uncool

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!